New This Is It Excerpts & Animated GIFs!


MTV has released a teaser video to the official This Is It trailer which will air during the 2009 VMAs. Below is the teaser video excerpts, followed by animated GIFs of the various sequences that were shown....

Here's a download of the excerpts from Michael Jackson's This Is It trailer as seen on MTV. This clip contains ONLY the footage from the trailer and has been enlarged to 640x480.

http://rapidshare.com/files/278910311/tii_...k_peak.avi.html



Here are animated GIFs I made from the excerpts... Cause somebody had to make 'em!























(#09 is presumably from what would've been one of the 3D sequences--check out the bullet that flies out).

17 comments:

LAYNEY said...

wow...looks really good.

Anonymous said...

so excited

Anonymous said...

fabulous i can not wait to see again

Anonymous said...

fabulous i can not wait to see you again

Anonymous said...

no 9 is dome project

elena from russia said...

Those seconds are Great !!!!!!
Michael, I love you even more! :)

mercuryz said...

omg hi is amazing! i'm in shock now...

Anonymous said...

I Love You, Michael Jackson!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you INFINITELY, Michael!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you! I love you! I love you, Michael!!!

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
I LOVE YOU VERI MUCH!
YOU THE BEST!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing it in slow motion so can see it better. Looks amazing. Love and miss you Michael soooo much!!

Kate said...

Thanks so much for posting these. This film is going to be amazing. I literally cannot wait to see it xx

Qbee said...

I cant wait to see your work Michael
I miss you so much

Anonymous said...

谢谢LZ

Unknown said...

This website is well designed and very popular
I like these Clip Arts.Animationen

Unknown said...

A very useful post I must say

Tscm

Post a Comment